Tuesday 13 December 2016

Moving, or maybe not....NEW FEEDBACK SERVICE LAUNCHED.

Hit a stumbling block.
The people I'm buying from in Exeter can't move until the first week of February, which I can live with. Just.
The trouble is, my buyer doesn't want to wait and has threatened to pull out. He seems serious too. Oh well, the joys of moving...

To my surprise, a copy of My Weekly has just arrived with another of my Christmas stories inside. I'd forgotten about that one so that makes FIVE festive sales this year. Not bad at all.

To celebrate, I'm launching my own feedback service to help other people get those sales.
For £10 paid via Paypal I will look at a rejected story and offer you my thoughts on why it didn't get accepted.  If I can offer advice as to how to improve it, I will.
Or maybe you want to send a story to a magazine but don't quite dare. Why not let me see it first? Then I can tell you what its strengths and weaknesses are.

To take advantage of this service, you MUST say which magazine the story was written for. 

Payment can be made via Paypal to my email address  lindatorbay@yahoo.co.uk






1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Sorry about the delay to moving. It's such a stressful business, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete